Dear GGR member,
The upcoming APS April meeting (11-14 April 2015 in Baltimore) will have the Centennial of General Relativity as its major theme. Please help us celebrate by joining us in Baltimore!
Registration and abstract submission are open. The Abstract Deadline is January 9, 2015.
The following program is available on our new GGR website.
Three of the nine plenary talks will focus on gravitational physics.
GGR-sponsored invited sessions include:
- Innovative Computing in Relativity (with DCOMP)
- Neutron Stars as Laboratories for Neutrino, Nuclear, and Gravitational Physics (with DNP)
- Detecting GWs from the Ground and in Space (with DAP)
- Prize Session
- Astrophysical black holes on all mass scales (with DAP)
- Quantum Gravity in the 100th Anniversary of General Relativity (with DPF)
- 100 Years of GR, 20 Years of GGR: Looking back and looking forward (panel session)
- Precision experimental measurements of gravitation (with GPMFC)
- History of Relativity (with FHP)
Special events with a gravitational theme:
- Public lecture
Details will follow as they are confirmed.
We hope to see you there.
Best regards and wishes for the new year,
Deirdre and Beverly